Monday, June 14, 2010

Slayer

Lately I've been doing a little bit slayer and by "lately" I mean the past few days. For some reason I really feel like making an RSMV, just haven't found the right song... I've got dagganoths for slayer which are frankly a bore. My current combat gear really sucks. I guess I better do some farming and make some money. Now the tricky part is how to make money without grinding. A challenge indeed. I finished doing some alchemy earlier. By the way, did you guys hear Timothy Gold is back to Runescape. Tiz was right when he said whoever says they quit RS will go back to RS. So, Tiz's solution is to say he'll "retire". One funny thing that I noticed is sometimes I get the most fun out of the most boring things. Like having fun mining, I am fully aware it is boring yet I love it. Weird, anyways, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment